FAIR WORKER ELECTROCUTED

A 24-year-old man was electrocuted in Benoján, near Ronda, last Thursday night when he tried to connect his caravan to an electricity post. He had only just arrived in the town to work in the fair to be held there this week. People living nearby, including the town’s mayor, Soraya García, rushed to help when they heard him scream as he fell from the post. He was still alive when an ambulance arrived five minutes later but died about an hour later at the Hospital Comarcal in Ronda. The man lived in Ronda and worked at the fairs held in the towns around Ronda in the summer.

Advertisements

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: